1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible body according to Art. 4 Para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
RICHTER-HELM BIOLOGICS GMBH & CO. KG
Tel.: +49 4331 1230 101Fax: +49 4331 1230 100
Headquarters / Office:
Telefon: +49 40 55290-801Fax: +49 40 55290-888
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after storage is no longer required, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to withdraw consent to processing if you have given your consent
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority (see below) about the processing of your personal data.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
– IP address
– the date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)- content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code- Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
The storage period is 14 days. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR; Our legitimate interest is to ensure the stability and security of our systems.
Further informations: https://www.mittwald.de/faq/service-informationen
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
We use a consent manager (cookie notice banner) to provide legally compliant information and to query your preferences.This serves to comply with the legal obligations to provide evidence, such as B. the storage of the consent or, if you do not consent, the non-consent.
Use of Borlabs Consent Manager
– The anonymized IP number of the user;
– the date and time of consent;
– User agent of the end-user’s browser;
– The URL of the provider;
– An anonymous, random and encrypted key.
– The permitted cookies of the user (cookie status), which serves as proof of consent.
The encrypted key and the cookie status are stored on the user’s terminal device using a cookie in order to establish the corresponding cookie status for future page views. This cookie is automatically deleted after 12 months.The legal basis for using the Consent Manager is Article 6 Paragraph 1 f GDPR (weighing of interests) in conjunction with Article 6 Paragraph 1 c GDPR (obligation to provide evidence).
Borlabs offers further information under this link: https://de.borlabs.io/kbtopic/borlabs-cookie/
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
|Owner of this website, Imprint
|Saves the visitors preferences selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
|Cookie by Matomo used for website analytics. Generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Matomo Tag Manager
|Matomo Tag Manager
|Matomo Tag Manager integrates scripts and event tracking for Matomo Analytics.
Marketing cookies are used by third-party advertisers or publishers to display personalized ads. They do this by tracking visitors across websites.
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If External Media cookies are accepted, access to those contents no longer requires manual consent.
4. CONTACT FORM
- IP address of the calling system of the user
- the website accessed
- the website from which the user came to the accessed website (referrer),
- the URL with the anonymized IP address is saved
- the sub-pages that are accessed from the accessed website
- the length of time spent on the website- the frequency with which the website is accessed.
6. APPLICATIONS/ APPLICANT CONTACT FORMThe person responsible for processing collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process. These data are processed on the basis of Section 26 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 BDSG (decision on the establishment of an employment relationship).Please note that unencrypted e-mails sent over the Internet are not adequately protected against unauthorized access by third parties. Alternatively, you can send us an application using our secure applicant contact form.If the person responsible for processing does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted five months after receipt of the application, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests of the person responsible for processing. Other legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR can, for example, represent a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act.
7. LIABILITY FOR CONTENTThe content on these pages was created with great care. However, we cannot make any warranties about the completeness or currentness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on this website under general law pursuant to Section 7(1) of the German Broadcast Media Act [TMG]. However, pursuant to Sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we are not required as service providers to monitor information provided or stored by third parties or to investigate circumstances that suggest any unlawful activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. Any liability in this respect, however, is only possible from the moment that knowledge of the specific violation of law is obtained. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
8. LIABILITY FOR LINKSOur web pages contain links to external third-party websites, over the content of which we have no control. We are therefore unable to accept any liability for the third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the linked pages is always responsible for their content. The linked pages were checked for possible violations of the law at the time the links were created. No unlawful content was identified at the time the links were created. Permanent monitoring of the content of linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the links in question immediately.
9. DATA SECURITYWe safeguard our website and other systems by employing appropriate technical and administrative measures against the loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons. But despite regular monitoring, complete protection against all threats is not possible. Our website uses the industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. You can tell if a transmission is encrypted by the closed lock symbol in your browser’s address bar. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is technically not possible.
10. SHARING OF DATAWe will share your personal data with third parties only – if you have expressly consented to this pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR; – if the data are being shared to fulfil contractual obligations pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR; – if we are legally required to share the data within the meaning of point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR; – if sharing the data is in the public interest within the meaning of point (e) of Article 6(1) GDPR; – if sharing the data is necessary within the meaning of point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests which require protection of personal data.
11. DATA CATEGORIESWe process the following categories of data: master data (such as company, contact person if appl., address), communications data, contract data, accounts receivable data, if applicable payment and default information. See the above information for more on this. Processor We use IT service providers who work exclusively on our behalf and subject to instructions (order processing) to provide the service offered, e.g. hosting this website or operating our IT. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly Third-party recipients In order to satisfactorily handle your issue, we may have to send your personal data to third-party recipients. Third-party recipients may be companies in the Helm Group, Gedeon Richter Group, our suppliers, shipping and logistics partners, trading partners and service providers.
12. PERIOD FOR STORING PERSONAL DATAYour data will be stored by us as long as needed for the corresponding underlying reasons for the processing. Furthermore, we will store data only if we are legally obligated to do so, e.g. by a records retention requirement under law.
13. INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT TO OBJECTAn objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, on the basis of point (e) of Article 6(1) (data product in the public interest) or of point (f) (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests on the basis of the weighing the interests) is possible at any time pursuant to Article 21 GDPR. If there is an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing have been demonstrated which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Please address your objection to the responsible body named under point 1.
14. INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENTIf you have given us consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Naturally, this also applies to consent given to us before 25 May 2018 (before the GDPR went into force). The withdrawal of consent is valid only the future. The legality of the processing is not removed by a withdrawal of consent. Please address your objection to the responsible body named under point 1.
This data protection statement is dated 25 May 2018. It is the current, valid version of our data protection statement. Please note, however, that it may become necessary to revise this data protection policy from time to time due to actual or statutory changes.