Development and Manufacture of Microbial-Derived Biopharmaceuticals
Richter-Helm BioLogics is a Hamburg, Germany-based contract development and manufacturing company.
We specialize in products derived from bacteria and yeasts and can point to a successful 30-year track record. The product types produced at our two GMP facilities include recombinant proteins and peptides, plasmid DNA, and bacterial vaccines.
- GMP-compliant microbial production of biopharmaceuticals
- Fermentation volumes from 10 to 1500 liters
- Strain development
- Process development
- Analytical development of in-process controls and release tests
- Bioassay development
- A customer base that includes both established large pharmaceutical companies and start-ups
- A current portfolio that is a good mix of commercial and both early- and late-stage products
- Codevelopment partnerships